Info. Repeat

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Managing Time is the Key

If you have APS, managing everyday of your life is crucial. I'm not saying everyone else's lives aren't busy, but we have our daily lives plus working in time to take care of ourselves. Everyday we have to go work out, try to reduce stress, and we also need to make time to massage our body if we're in pain.

As a freshman college student I have taken on a lot of responsibilities in the last few months and has put my APS out of wack. Trying to juggle going to class, homework, my health, my APS, and a social life is a lot to put on one plate. At first I didn't have too much to worry about, but then things got busy and I got sick..

Even when I am sick I have to manage my time and make sure I get everything done. Which this can be very stressful because when I'm sick all I want to do is sleep. When I sleep a lot, I tend to become extremely stiff and cranky!

It might sound easy to avoid a few of those problems by not getting sick, but let's face it no one can dodge that bullet.

Now that I am getting over the sickness I have to catch up on all of the homework I have put off. And I decided to spend all day Saturday doing homework in my bed. Bad idea. I thought my neck, back, and hips were stiff before.. I was wrong!

I did a bad job at managing my time this past week, and as you can read, I am paying for it now. This is a learning process for anyone with APS.

3 comments:

  1. Take your time and make sure you don't over do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to catch up after an illness. I am still behind from when I was sick. I can't imaging having to catch up with an illness like yours. Keep pushing through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete