Info. Repeat

Monday, October 19, 2015

Getting Back on Track

In my last blog post I mentioned that I have recently become sick, which has put a damper on my journey. Everyday has it's challenges, and these past three weeks have definitely been a struggle.

I have been having problems with my tonsils being the size of huge grapes that consume my throat. With that being said, I did not want to exercise. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I did manage to go to class and do my homework.

When I wasn't doing school stuff I was in bed, that caused a lot of stiffness in my body that I am still paying for.

Of course that sounds crazy, but if I stay in bed I only hurt myself by not moving around, so I am still paying for all of those naps. I did need it at the time, but now that I have back tracked I have to get things together and work extra hard to feel better.

I say work extra hard, meaning by accomplishing all of my school work, going to the gym, massaging my body parts that are in pain, and try to relax when I have time. But when does a college student have time, right?

The moral of this story, when life kicks you while you're down just get back up and keeping fighting through! It'll all be worth it in the end, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if there is a massage training class somewhere who would let you get free massages? Or maybe a physical therapy class at Washburn that you could get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany that would be a good idea! I will do some research, thank you!

    ReplyDelete