Info. Repeat

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Children's Mercy Hospital

Over the past two years I have gained knowledge concerning APS, and the one place that helped me the most was Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas.

There are seven Children's Mercy Hospitals in Kansas City, KS and MO.

I frequently went to Children's Mercy, Adele Hall Campus on Gillham Rd in Kansas City, MO to visit Dr. Cara Hoffart and her amazing staff.

       


At Children's I received help from the Pain Management staff, I can remember that day like it was yesterday. I was thrilled to know what exactly was wrong with my body, I figured out quickly that my journey will be a long difficult road ahead.

One of the many papers we received that day I was diagnosed was the Treatment Guidelines for my family to understand what I was going through and how to treat it. 

The staff I encountered in the few visits I went to changed my life, and I am forever thankful for them helping me learn how to regain control of my life again.

3 comments:

  1. I have heard many wonderful things about Children's Mercy Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard they are wonderful in the healing process of many young people

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do an amazing job! I am so thankful for them!

    ReplyDelete