Info. Repeat

Friday, August 21, 2015

Overcoming APS

I am Bayli Milleson, a freshman at Washburn University and I major in Mass Media.

Now, let's take it back seven years when I was just an 11 year old brat. I would have migranes nearly every other day and, over the years, they have progressed to a daily occurance.

After a gallon size baggy full of daily medication, numerous hospital stays, and several IVs later the first day of my junior year in high school, I was diagonosed with Amplified Pain Syndrome (APS).

Not many people have heard about APS let alone understand what exactly it is. One of my goals is to raise awarness and help others stuggling with APS.

Stay tuned to learn more about Amplified Pain Syndrome and my journey to conquer it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bayli for taking the time to educate others about APS. It is very inspiring that you are finding the positive in the hand you have been dealt and teaching others. Go Bayli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Angie! The support means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete