Info. Repeat

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

When Stress Arises

Stress plays a big role in APS because naturally when we start to stress out our bodies tend to tense up.

I am a perfectionist when it comes to every aspect in my life, so when things don't go my way I might freak out. I cause myself more stress than need be, but that makes me who I am today. 

I have learned to accept that I get stressed a lot, but I have had to learn how to keep it in control for my APS. What helps me the most is I like to keep an agenda with every assignment, it's due date, meetings, and anything major going on in my life. If I lost my agenda I would be completely lost. 

Even if you don't have APS, it's always a good idea to maintain your stress levels because it is actually unhealthy. Which is funny in a dry sense of humor, because I am in college and it seems like every student is constantly stressing out. 

We all have to just remember to take a deep breath every once in a while to keep us in check of our crazy lives.

2 comments:

  1. I am quite the perfectionist myself. I can understand how the stress complicates things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Other people that aren't perfectionists don't understand and it's irritating.

    ReplyDelete