Info. Repeat

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cooping Mechanisms

APS is hard to conqueror, but with the right tools you can take back control of your life!

I have several things that help me day to day with my APS. The most helpful one for me is my neck pillow, I use it whenever I am in pain to help keep my neck aligned.
This pillow is from Walmart for $9.99
I also like my bean bag neck pillow because I can warm it up or put it in the freezer!

Bed Buddy from Carex for $12.59
A great tool to help me out when I am stretching because I am sore is a resistance band!
This is from Walmart for $10
Another great tool is desensitization techniques that require tools such as the ones below. These little blocks allow patients to tap or rub a pained area to work on their desensitization process.
https://www.mvppt.com/services/hand-therapy/
Now you all know more about a few things that help cooping with the APS recovery process!

No comments:

Post a Comment