Info. Repeat

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Needing a Good Laugh...


APS is unique to each individual patient, and doctors have to figure out what to do to fix the problems. The cat picture above probably looks out of place, but I went through muscle spasms ALL the time before we actually knew what was wrong with me. Of course medicine like muscle relaxers didn't help at all, because medications do NOT work for APS symptoms. 

I recently came across this blog Chronic Illness Cat and laughed so much! I wish I would have found this blog when I was at my worst and needed a good laugh. 

Going through this blog, as someone with a chronic illness, makes me laugh because I can actually relate. Even if you do have a chronic illness, I highly suggest checking out this Tumblr blog to get a chuckle if you're having a bad day.

2 comments: